Release notes for Acronis Backup Cloud
Release date: April 14, 2017
With this update, the Acronis flagship backup product offers enhancements and addresses the issues found in the previous releases.
- The daily backup status report (daily recap) is returned and is fully manageable. It can be turned on and off in the Account properties.
- HTTPS support for secure download of the agent installation files, Acronis Storage ISO, and User's and Administrator's guides.
- Account Management Server (build #880)
- Management Console (build #7085)
- Backup Management Server (build #4874)
- Web Console Service (build #4874)
- Backup Console (build #7032)
- Archive Reader (build #880)
- Web Restore (build #476)
- Postie (build #105)
- Stats Server (build #76)
- Identity Provider (build #49)
This section describes issues that have been fixed in this update.
- [ABR-126398] Non Acronis-branded mobile app cannot connect to a data center.
- [ABR-126070] The backup console displays all activities even if the Most recent filter is selected.
- [ABR-124759] The "The credentials are incorrect" error may occur when specifying the backup service credentials during Agent for Windows or Agent for Linux installation.
This section describes issues that are currently known and provides solutions to avoid the issues where possible.
- [ABR-90181] Deleting archives of virtual machines and applications from the cloud storage fails. The following error appears: "Failed to lock the file."
- [ABR-104293] A virtual machine run from a backup of a physical machine is not bootable if the backup contains logical volumes managed by LDM (in Windows) or LVM (in Linux).
- [ABR-103714] Volume letters shown in the web interface may be incorrect when browsing files and folders inside a disk-level backup of a virtual machine. As a result, file recovery to the original location does not work.
- [ABR-103367] Installation of Agent for Linux on a Windows Azure virtual machine running CentOS 7.0 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 is shown as failed ("Failed to install the required packages by using YUM."), while in fact it completes successfully and the installed Agent for Linux works properly.
- [ABR-102994] Backing up an ESXi host configuration to the cloud storage fails. The following error appears: "Failed to create a backup archive."
Solution: Back up to any other supported location, i.e. to a local or a network folder.
- [ABR-101504] In some cases, it is not possible to browse individual files or volumes when selecting the backup source.
Solution: Refresh the backup console by pressing F5.
- [ABR-83155] The backup progress is shown incorrectly when the folder selected to back up contains more than 200 subfolders.
- It is not possible to use the same Office 365 global administrator credentials for two different Customer groups.
- [ABR-107127] It is not possible to recover an entire mailbox by using the Backups tab.
- [ABR-107490] The Bytes saved field in the backup activity details shows values without compression, for Office 365 mailboxes.
- [ABR-115270] The [All Profiles Folder] template for file-level backups does not support a custom profile path on Mac and Linux.